How Effective is Your HR Strategy?
- Are your poor performers either managed out or up?
- Do you have the right people/skills to grow your business?
- Are your employees motivated, engaged and giving 100%?
- Are you attracting and recruiting the best people to your business?
- Are your employees ‘engaged’ in your business?
An engaged workforce has a direct impact on sales performance, sometimes driving a 300% increase!
To have an effective HR Strategy your organisation needs to have these areas totally under control:
- Employment & OH&S legislative compliance
- Employment law advice and on-call expert HR
- Performance management
- People strategy/workforce planning
- Employment contracts & correspondence, HR policies, HR programs
- Sales, management & employee incentive, recognition and benefit plans
- Organisational, team and individual effectiveness review
- Position your business for best employer status
- Attract and keep the best employees to power your business
- Employer brand and employee value proposition strategies
- Introduce recruitment strategies, methodologies and systems
The KONA Group has a track record of developing and delivering the full range of up-to-date HR solutions, advice, and HR strategy support customised to suit your business – and you use and pay only for what you need.
For more information about how The KONA Group’s human resources strategies will help your organisation, please contact KONA: