As Managing Director of KONA Group team, Glenn Dobson has built an outstanding reputation as a sales performance specialist, proven business builder, Hawaii ironman and in-demand trainer, coach and conference speaker.
Recent projects include:
- Doubled sales of an 80+ sales team in under 6 months
- Increased revenue of a finance client by 20% in one year
- Increased market share of an industrial/manufacturing client from 32% to 40% in 23 months
- Increased sales of a pharmaceutical client by 19% to achieve 140% of target in one year
- Grew sales for a retail client by 250% over last year in 3 weeks
- Increased revenue for a distribution client by 12% in one year
- Increased customer retention of a major credit card by over 12% in 6 months
- In 2014, 2015 and 2016, with 20 other cyclists, helped raise over $1,200,000 for young Australians with disabilities by cycling 1,100 kms Brisbane to Sydney
- In 2012, completed the Hawaii Ironman, in KONA
- In 2011, ran 250 kms across the Sahara Desert in over 50 degree heat
- In 2010, fought the ex-Australian Heavy Weight Boxing Champion, John Hopoate, then 5 days later raised $32,000 for breast cancer patients by running 475 kms across the Simpson Desert.
KONA Group’s client list includes a range of organisations in banking & finance, building & manufacturing; FMCG & retail; consulting & business services.
Over the last 16 years KONA Group has assisted organisations to:
- Execute their business strategy
- Improve the people management skills of their managers
- Coach non-performing sales people to hit target
- Implement an effective sales pipeline
- Establish robust HR, L&D & OHS processes
- Improve their customer service
- Make their next conference a catalyst to improved performance
- Achieve business KPIs