5 Reasons Why Mr Harmony Can Make Your Next Conference Memorable
Picture this. A person with no musical experience whatsoever gets up in front of their peers and plays a solo on an instrument. With only 1 hours tuition.
Can you just imagine how empowered that person would feel?
Can you imagine that sense of empowerment, that sense of achievement , that sense of anything is possible, being harnessed for your business?
Mr Harmony’s Harmonica Team Building Workshops will make your next conference absolutely memorable, entertaining, and unique.
- By harnessing the creative power of music. People with no previous musical experience are astonished at what they can achieve.
- By working in a team, drawing on each members strengths to get a powerful result.
- By engendering competitiveness, and the lateral thinking in problem solving to get an edge.
- By getting people out of their comfort zone.
- By empowering people to learn a new skill.
How does it work?
To fully engage your teams adaptability and creativity, we sneak up on em. Mr Harmony is introduced as the conference entertainment, and he performs a harmonica solo along with a backing track.
Then we spring the surprise. Harmonica’s are handed out to team members. A song is taught in only 30 mins.
Then comes the fun part. The group is divided, and each team is instructed to stage their own show to perform in front of their peers. Team leaders are selected. A name is decided upon. Input into the performance is called for, choreography designed. Team members perform a small section themselves.
The transformation in the room at the end is extraordinary. AND it’s entertaining
Mr Harmony has performed all over the world including only recently running events and representing NSW at the International Blues Challenge in Memphis Tennessee, and will showcase his ability at the end.
AND your team get to take home their very own harmonica to annoy their loved ones with.